This tune is for Bonneville/T100 owners who intend to install a TTP Breathe HiFlo Intake Cover, DNA or K&N high performance air filter, short aftermarket free flowing silencers (e.g. Lossa Stubbys, Megaton Rev Cone, D&D Rev Cone, EMGO Shorty Rev Cones etc.), performance cams (e.g. TPUSA 813's, Thunderbike cams, OEM 790 cams, etc.) along with removal of the internal airbox baffle.
- Dyno developed and road tested.
- Smooth acceleration with no flat spots.
- Excellent power when required & good economy whilst cruising.
- TTP Stage 2 ignition advance, to enhanced the performance from your cams.
- This tune requires O2 sensor removal for smoother running at low revs.
- Direct download link on your order receipt.
- TuneLoader software for easy deployment and engine maintenance tasks. Requirements: Windows - Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 (except RT), 10 or 11.
|Click HERE to read the TTP X-Files about performance bolt-on mods for the Bonneville.|